The Forums are open!

by PWSux on October 4, 2011

Sorry about the delay, we were testing a new activation process.

JennNY, Poppy, and Pie Near Woman have agreed to be administrators and help with activations which will cut down on time immensely.  Thank you ladies!  I also have someone lined up in another country who will be able to begin helping in a couple of weeks and that way we’ll have someone in a different time zone.

If you registered and sent me an email during September while I was offline, you’ll need to do it again because those were deleted during the change to the new system.  Sorry for the inconvenience!

I’m hitting the road for work but will be off and on throughout the day.  Please be patient as we all adjust to the new activation process.

Enjoy!

Donna December 20, 2011 at 8:30 am

I’ve enjoy coming here and the forum, reading all the comments which say what I’m thinking. I do wish that ugly fake pic on here would come down. It’s but* ugly and saying the joke is on us. If that’s true I don’t care, it’s been great fun making fun!! We all know the fake doesn’t have a thought of her own. She needs us here and all the other blogs she copies. What a sorry a**. But then we all knew that, lol) Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone. Miss you PWS and others we no longer see.

JOAN January 2, 2012 at 2:03 pm

I miss the posts on the PWS blog, but will be satisfied with the forums until PWS comes back to blogland. I miss her sassy comments and dissecting of The PW bull crap that PW oozes on her website.

Cupcake January 4, 2012 at 7:33 pm

Where are you, or more importantly, where are your updates? Have you abandoned the site?

I am not seeing anything beyond October 2011. 🙁 🙁

Ann January 8, 2012 at 6:29 pm

I actually was horrified at this site, until I read her “Ree-isms”. Carry on. I approve. (As if you needed or wanted my approval.)

Amy January 16, 2012 at 4:27 pm

It seems like Pie Near Woman and Marlboro Woman sites haven’t had any activity either….wonder what is up

?? January 18, 2012 at 11:57 am

Obviously some kind of legal action. Why else would they just go silent?

Amy January 16, 2012 at 4:33 pm

There’s been no recent activity on Pie Near Woman and Marlboro Woman either. Maybe legal action has been taken by Ree Drummond thus the lack of activity from the owners of the sites. Dunno ???

JOAN January 16, 2012 at 8:33 pm

I sure hope they haven’t landed in hot water over some legal issue with PW…seems very odd that all three sites have not been active for about the same time frame.

Missie January 17, 2012 at 10:24 pm

The Marlboro Woman has posts dated from December.

I don’t see dates on the PieNear Woman’s posts, so I dunno.

Not to disparage PWS, but I find it odd that, after she remarked about her generous donations, she was surprised that her “off for a bit” post or whatever she called it generated so much concern. I mean, 1) she (and all of us) can see how many responses are posted for her posts, 2) she no doubt has access to how many views her website has, and 3) she’s remarked about the generosity of folks donating to her to help keep her website up.

So while I have no doubt that her video explanation of “well, that didn’t work” was well meant and genuine (having to travel for work, etc.), it could be seen as quite disingenuous to a cynic (which PWS presents herself to be).

As Shakespeare, via Hamlet, said, “Something is rotten in the State of Denmark.”

Amy January 18, 2012 at 7:30 pm

It appears that the comments have been disabled on PNW and MW. Wonder what’s up??????

reebot no more January 18, 2012 at 8:33 pm

Hi Amy,

I just saw your comment so I guess they haven’t been disabled…unless you meant on the forums…

I was finding the forums difficult to follow (I guess I’m a dinosaur!) so I’ve just subscribed to any new comments on this article.

Amy January 19, 2012 at 8:14 pm

PWS allows comments but it appears that Pie Near Woman and Marlboro Woman sites aren’t set up now to accept comments. Those two sites were the ones I was referring to (no comments).

reebot no more January 19, 2012 at 8:44 pm

Well I miss these bloggers! In the current atmosphere (SOPA bill), it’s hard not to get worried about their welfare.

Missie January 19, 2012 at 10:13 pm

Some comments are being accepted.

Others are not.

My quite respectfully-meant post is still awaiting moderation, I see, whereas Amy’s and reebot no more’s posts after mine are visible.

*shrug*

Hurts my feelings not — I just wanted whoever is “moderating” these posts to know I’ve noticed.

I’ve not visited PW’s site in ages since I realized, after perusing PWS, PieNear’s, and Marlboro Woman’s sites, what a freakin circus PW’s site is…PW’s site is like what I imagine Las Vegas to be — you’re bamboozled and flamboozled and bedazzled by the flashing lights, and so it takes one a while to catch on (if, indeed, one catches on at all), but I’m finding it a shame that for some reason, my questioning comment isn’t being posted (“awaiting moderation”) whilst other questioning comments are being posted.

*shrug*

I post this knowing full well that the “moderator” is the only one who will see this, but that’s okay by me…at least I’m having my say.

Scylaflolf February 19, 2016 at 4:14 am

Звените, если не там опубликовано. Пусть поправят если что.
Кому было интересно. Сайт-коллекции мировых брендов, советует купить настоящие продукты высокого качества, по невысокой цене, на рынке он-Лайн.
Всем хорошего настроения!