Happy October!

by PWSux on October 3, 2011

Fall is finally here!  I don’t know about you, but this is my favorite time of the year and I’m excited to feel cooler temps.  Thank you all for your patience during September while I tended to my personal life, your kind emails were wonderful to read.

I’ve taken a full-time position so I will be around a bit less than before and at even stranger hours of the day, but things will return to normal shortly.  As usual, the first week of the month is hectic but I wanted to at least get the blog open again and enable comments before working on the forums.  Also, I’ve done some upgrading and will continue to tweak it over the week.

The forums aren’t open just yet.  I’ll try to get to them this afternoon or this evening but it could be a day or two before I get them open again and I’ve contacted a couple of people about helping out by becoming moderators – those forum activations get time consuming so I could use some help with it.

I’ve got a couple of posts lined up but need to get off to the job so I’ll be back in a few hours and will see you then.

It’s good to be back!

Kim from Jersey October 4, 2011 at 9:02 am

Hooray, you’re back! You were missed, PWS, in case you didn’t know it. 🙂

JennNY October 4, 2011 at 9:13 am

Yea.. I am not sure we were quite clear on that Kim! LOL YOU WERE MISSED!! (just in case) 😉

PWSux October 4, 2011 at 9:50 am

You guys are so sweet! LOL

I missed everyone and being online too. Definitely needed to get some things organized but ready to get back to it!

Kim from Jersey October 4, 2011 at 9:56 am

Heck yeah, man! It’s important to take time away and get your shiznit together. Lucky for us, we get to capitalize on your hard work. But for you, I imagine it gets insane trying to keep up with this, home, life, work, kids. Oye vey.

Homschlr4ever October 4, 2011 at 11:11 am

I’m glad that you got a break but THANK GOD, you’re back poor MW had to put up with over 600 replies on one post. You were missed but like everyone else, I get it. I just Emma left and home schooling and getting her out to the barn is enough to suck up all my time, forget the house, Beerhound and my classes. I hope the boys all had great beginnings to their football seasons. Football? for that alone I bow down to you!

Amber October 4, 2011 at 12:06 pm

Wow, I totally spaced the rollover to October!!! Welcome BACK!!! Congrats on teh new position, that’s exciting news 🙂

Jessica October 5, 2011 at 3:20 am

Yay! Welcome back 🙂

Heidi October 6, 2011 at 4:27 pm

Welcome back! Missed you.

Reeformed October 11, 2011 at 7:25 pm

Well, I probably didn’t miss you as much as some of your regulars, but I must say, I was waiting with bated breath until you got back. I kept thinking, just my luck that I finally find someone whose views are simpatico with mine, re: PW (who really does S) and then she goes on sabbatical!
So…welcome back!
I am thrilled to find your website.